Tuesday, May 18, 2010

'Taj Mahal'so called as the symbol of true love..is it?

I didn't do anything today..I didn't open up my facebook..I didn't help my cousin with those cute kids neither. I just stay at home and rest as much as I can, with the warm blanket and the new soft pillow..Things so odd to me, still..so different..I miss my mom, I miss my friends.. I'm sick, totally sick..but feeling much better after I took my medicine. Then after that I went for a walk to watch sunset..It was beautiful. I couldn't move that much actually, but I'm sick and tired staying at home doing nothing..so I forced myself to walk and take my time at the beach..Then suddenly a friend of mine came to me, a new friend actually which I known at one of the resort at here, she is Indian modern girl and she's working at the resort.. I guess she saw me from far..coz her house just nearby the beach..she gave me something..a very pretty small Taj Mahal keychain.

Me: What's this?
The girl: (Smiling) This is for you..my cousin bought this from India. But I wanted to give u this..
Me: Ha? But why? Hari ni bukan birthday I pun..
The girl: I know, but did u know that Taj Mahal is a symbol of true love? Did u read about Taj Mahal? I mean the history of Taj Mahal?
Me: I did..tapi taklah banyak sangat yang I tau. But why?????????
The girl: Dear, since u are here with your broken heart, I give u this keychain..did u know that u didn't smile a lot from the first day I saw u??I dunno anytin, but I can feel something is not ok with u and I know u are not going to tell me anytin.
Me: I didnt smile a lot? Yeke? No la..I senyum je kat u skarang.
The girl: Don't lie and jangan paksa diri. Its ok girl.. But, u know what? Whenever u feel lonely, just shake this keychain and u can see the glittering dust is all over the Taj Mahal..Very pretty u know.. and u feel happy and true love always there for u..
Me: Is there any such thing call as 'True Love' in my life ??? I dont think so.. (and I'm giving a cynical smiling)

Erm.. I dunno much about Taj Mahal actually. From what I read and heard, its a love story between Mumtaaj mahal and Shahjahan began when they accidently met each other at bazzar. Since destiny had something else written for them and they had to part. Mumtaz Mahal died in 1631 after giving birth to their 14th child. Her heartbroken husband spent approximately two decades, and much of the money in the royal treasury, fulfilling his wife's dying wish by building a monument to their love which is the 'Taj Mahal'. Until now Taj Mahal famous as a monument of Love or so called as a symbol of true love.

Then tonite, before I starts writing this, I saw the keychain which I put on my table which is beside my laptop. I took it and I try to shake the keychain as what my friend ask to and I saw all the sparkling glittering dust is move all around the 'small' Taj Mahal..Very pretty..Yeah, I am happy like wat my friend said..but I dunno why, I'm starting to cry. There is no love in my heart anymore except for my mom and family and my friends. Thats all. That is what had left on me now..a power that I hold on to. I really miss u guys, trust me, its not same here..

''True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on''

No comments:

Post a Comment